DVBLink for DVBViewer combines excellent hardware support, versatility and reliability of DVBViewer with ease-of-use and richness of Windows MediaCenter user interface.
This product seamlessly integrates TV and radio channels, available in DVBViewer, into MediaCenter, enabling all standard MediaCenter features for these channels like time-shifting, Guide EPG listings, instant and timer recordings and streaming to extenders.
Take DVBLink for DVBViewer for a test drive to see what it’s really capable of!
DVBLink For DVBViewer Free Download X64
* DVBLink for DVBViewer fits seamlessly into TV and radio channels, available in DVBViewer.
* All standard features available for DVBViewer channels are available in DVBLink for DVBViewer.
* Time-shifting supported, Guide EPG listings supported, instant and timer recordings and streaming to extenders supported.
* Great user interface, rich content.
* DVD purchase included (in Europe).
* Support for DVB-S/S2/C, DVB-C, DVB-T/T2, DVB-T/T2/T/C (in Europe).
* Support for DVB-C, DVB-T/T2/T/C, DVB-S2/S2C (in USA).
* Number of channels can be defined.
* Automatic tuning of channels.
* Ability to rename channels.
* Choose to ignore DVB-S or DVB-S2 channels with conditional access.
* Advanced settings can be configured via the control panel.
* DVBLink for DVBViewer is certified by DVB-CERT (in Europe).
* DVBLink for DVBViewer has been tested under Windows 7 x64 and Windows Server 2008 x64.
* Support for EPG listings on number of channels.
* Downloadable content, including stream and schedule.
* Save configuration as ZIP file.
* Ability to calculate time, broadcast duration, average, peak and minimum value.
* Ability to display average and peak values per channel.
* Ability to display on desktop, title, channel, channels, program, format, base band/transponder and tag on each channel.
* Supports MMC, PSTV and IRSSI.
* Supports Windows MediaCenter and Windows Media Center Extender.
* Supports standard Media Center features like Guide, EPG, channels, recordings, players, etc.
* Integrated channel list from DVBLink for DVBViewer.
* Ability to make custom folder in MediaCenter.
* Automatic channels updating.
* Program guide generated.
* Ability to hide unused entries.
* Ability to hide channels.
* Ability to choose if will ask to add program to categories or favorites.
* Ability to change audio streams on PVR channels.
* TV channels can be organized.
* Epg update on all channels.
* EPG can be dynamic.
DVBLink For DVBViewer Free License Key PC/Windows
– Save and share TV channels with optional PCM audio
– Sophisticated EPG with hierarchical menus and sub-menus
– Completely customizable user interface
– Easy to use – simple operations and interactions
– Windows MediaCenter features for DVB channels
– Equipped with hardware acceleration via Direct3D
– Support for Windows Media formats up to 1080p HD
– Easy to install and update
– Protect against older DTV systems with system updates
– Supported all DVB tuners and demodulators and decoders
– Fully supports DVB-S/S2/S2x/S2E/S2H
– Supports specific DVB tuner models: DVT JL Audio
– Supports all DVB demodulator models
– Supports the following demodulators:
DVB-S/S2/S2x/S2H (including DVB-S2)
DVB-S2x (including DVB-S2H)
– Supports all DVB terrestrial and satellite receivers
– Supports all DVB audio decoders
– Supports at least CEA-619 standard
– Supports DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, DVB-C2 (and all possible variants)
– Supports DVB-DMB, DVB-ISDB-T (and all possible variants)
– Supports various decoders and demodulators for legacy DVB-T receivers
– Supports DVB-T2 for DVB-T and DVB-T2 receivers
– Supports various standard and non-standard HDTV audio standards
– Supports the newest HDMI standard and HDTV formats
– Supports PMA format
– Required and tested software for working with DVBLink for DVBViewer 2022 Crack
– MediaCenter: Windows XP SP2-8, Windows Vista
– DVBViewer: Windows XP SP2-8, Windows Vista
– Used DTV standard and programs: Digital terrestrial TV broadcasting (DVB-T), Digital Terrestrial TV Broadcasting 2 (DVB-T2), DVB-C 2 (DVB-C2), DVB-C, DV
DVBLink For DVBViewer
* Support of DVBViewer’s high-definition decoding * Support of DVBViewer’s compressed channel listings * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date directory * Instantly get listed channel schedules for the case that the channel lists are not available * Current or future schedules can be displayed as guide listings with all channels in a given format (e.g. DVB or ATSC) and in a given language (e.g. English, Spanish, Polish or Russian) * All schedules and recordings can be viewed by channel number, channel name, channel name, and channel number – regardless of the channel listings extension extension (the extended channel listings) * Schedule details can be viewed even if you don’t have the channel guide enabled in the MediaCenter * The directory of DVBLink for DVBViewer will appear in MediaCenter after the first DVBLink for DVBViewer start-up* Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date interface * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date directory * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date program guide and channel schedule * Support of DVBLink’s channel maps * DVBLink for DVBViewer supports DVBViewer’s User Interface * Possibility to set the channel guide on a channel by channel basis * Possibility to set the channel guide on a program by program basis * Possibility to define one or more program guide events on a channel by channel basis * Possibility to define one or more channel schedule events on a channel by channel basis * Possibility to set the channel schedule on a channel by channel basis * Possibility to define one or more channel schedule events on a channel by channel basis * Possibility to set the channel schedule on a program by program basis * Possibility to set the channel schedule on a channel by channel basis * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date tuning and channel list * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date program guide * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date program listings * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date channel schedule * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date tuning list * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date tuning details * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date tuning details * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date tuning details * Support of DVBLink’s up-to-date tuning details * Support of DVBLink’s
What’s New In DVBLink For DVBViewer?
* Works with all TV and radio channels available in DVBViewer.
* DVBLink for DVBViewer is the only platform able to have Radio Channels, TV Channels, and In-Car Television apps all in one seamlessly integrated package. It will be seamlessly interchangeable between platforms or apps.
* Fully configurable based on your needs.
* Stream your DVBViewer channels to other Media Center devices like extenders and Media Centers to create network anywhere viewing.
* All Features of DVBViewer. Including such as Guide & EPG, On-screen Channels list, Time-shifting, Instant Recording, and of course Timer Record
* Automatic 2D-to-3D and 3D-to-2D conversion.
* DVD-like Navigation between channels and Watch Now.
* Full compatibility with TV and Radio Channels containing MMS & DRM protected DVB-T and DVB-C.
* Additional features like Night and Windowing.
* Record timeslots in a custom manner of your choosing.
* Easy to set up.
* Quick to add channels in Windows Media Center.
* Supports all the other Media Center controllers like XBox 360, Android, Roku.
* Ideal for use in cars.
* Store recordings to (Toshiba) HDD for your convenience
* OTA-DVR, Recorder and demux apps can be used via DVBLink for DVBViewer
* File System API for any future feature
Note: Support for DVBViewer will be removed in June 2016.
* Added support for Windows 8 & Windows 8.1. Updated video drivers.
* Added warning for those who don’t have the necessary AVCHD or DVBViewer update.
* Minor bug fixes.Q:
How to open an image in pre-selected orientation using ImageView
I have a problem with opening an image in “pre-selected” orientation, which is
0° for both portrait and landscape.
So far, I have tried to set the ImageView android:scaleType=”fitCenter” to open the
image at its regular size. This has the effect of rotating the image 90° clockwise (due to
the default orientation of the phone), which doesn’t show properly.
The following image is how the ImageView is displayed with the ImageView.scaleType=”fitCenter”
800 x 600 screen resolution
2GB available space
2.4 GHz Dual-Core CPU
7MB System Memory
512MB Video Memory