Today I?m going to share with you the best super affiliate marketing tips and tricks which you can take advantage of them to increase your sales and bring more traffic to your website.
Here are 7 awesome tips to help you get success when you?re starting out in affiliate marketing:
Rise Through the Ranks
Why is it hard to be a professional soccer player or pop star? Because there are always eyes on them! Yes, it is very challenging to taste success in something popular. This is also true for affiliate marketing. It logical, though, to think about it. Affiliate marketing, compared to other occupations, is simple and straightforward. But this simplicity comes with a cost. What is that? You guessed it right!
Very intense competition will arise when something is so well-known within the communities. So, you should be able to survive in such a harsh environment.? You must work enough to convince your user to stay with you and not let you down. Following SEO principles would make you capable of generating materials that are exciting enough and assist your site to raise its ranks.
Six Simple SEO Tips
- Reduce the size of images: It is always very useful to observe users? behavior carefully. Have you ever experienced clicking on a website and got frustrated because it doesn?t open as fast as you wish? See? Although you may say it?s totally irrelevant to the quality of your website or blog, these details are crucially important.
People are not used to waiting for more than two or three seconds for your website or blog to be opened. If it takes longer, they are out! So, don?t upload heavy images. You don?t clearly want to risk losing visitors while they are waiting, right? Don?t ever underestimate the fact that seconds matter beyond your imagination.
- Broken links lead to broken dreams: keep checking your links and make sure all of them work properly. You are going to be punished by Google if your links are basically out of date or broken. Clicking on your links is probably one of the first impressions of users from your website or blog. If they experience even a few broken links, they would stop following your work! So, don?t mess up your change!
- Answer people?s questions: People will ask you a lot of questions and you might not know the answer to too many of them! But don?t worry! Just be online and react as fast as you can. Expose yourself to your users because it conveys to your users that you care a lot about your website and try greatly to satisfy their needs.
On the other hand, providing unique and exciting information allows your user to trust you more and ignore your competitors. Do you want to act like a professional? You just need to include aimed keywords in all of your activities (including communicating with your users and answer their questions). The more relevant you are to keyword searches, the more likely you are to rise through the ranks.
- Invite interaction: nowadays, nobody likes monologs. I mean there was a time when the teacher would say something and then the student had to follow what he/she has said word by word. This is not the case these days since people like to contribute, participate, and express themselves. You should use such a trend and make the best out of it. How? By giving them the chance to engage your website or blog.
You might want to ask them to state their opinions about the essays you have posted. You can also reply to their comments and encourage them to interact more. Anticipate what might be relevant to your current posts and expand them consequently.
- Longer articles are not necessarily better: Time is obeisance. When people need something, they want it fast! And also want it simple. Don?t you ever think longer and more complicated essays show you like a professional! A professional writer knows that users keep checking your essays only and if only they find it practical and adequate. So, don?t around the bush and get to the point.
- No BS!: people usually don?t understand scientists. You know why? Because they are dealing with very complicated things and they assume other people also understand them as much as they do but it?s not the case. Try to convey what you are saying by using the simplest words. You should always ask yourself this question. Does my grandmother understand this? Is it clear enough for her? If the answer is yes, then it?s already good to go.
- Keep a Scrapbook
We are sometimes wandering around the web without any purpose. It has become a habit since the dawn of the Internet but can?t we improve it? Yes, we can. Advertisements are a big source of inspiration, right? They have been set up by commercial companies to adsorb your attentions. You can save them all at one location like Pinterest board and then apply them to write your own materials.
- Avoid Common Mistakes
Everyone can join affiliate marketing since it doesn?t need you to invest a lot of money. So, it looks like a win-win situation for many people and is worth trying. The more available affiliate marketing is becoming, the more mistakes people are going to experience. It?s good to have a review of the most common mistakes experienced by Internet users so you could avoid them while engaging affiliate marketing:
- Don?t be pushy! Try hard to do whatever you intend to do for attracting people but be careful, there is a fine line between being a hardworking person to an annoying one. So, listen to people when they are criticizing you.
It?s a rookie tactic with little payoff and not worth your time.
- Be relevant: Some people would say publicity is the most important thing. It doesn?t matter if you are selling your personality and dignity, just be famous and let people follow you more and more. Who cares if you are making a disgusting video burping 10 times in a row when you are getting paid for that?! So, be rationale and don?t finger in every pie! Stick to relevant topics and don?t let your followers stop following you, otherwise, you are wasting money, time, and energy!
- Target properly: affiliates are so naive if they consider their target audience remains stable and rationale! They simply don?t! The more you try to predict people?s intentions and thoughts, the weirder and more strange they act! This weirdness and strangeness have also been intensified by the fact that people have learned to follow what they like, even though it?s considered very bizarre in the eyes of the public!
In addition, thanks to the explosion of information people?s tendency and life-style keep changing dramatically. So, it would be possible to guess what is going to be considered as fashionable and trendy tomorrow.? Just learn to adapt yourself to this ever-changing situations and come up with new ideas. To find out how to check out: How to Expand Your Lookalike Audience Using Social Media
- High Payouts Don?t Necessarily Mean High Profits
High payouts don?t necessarily mean you?ll earn more. To find that out, you?ll have to do some research. You should conduct your research by taking several parameters into account. One of the most practical parameters to make sure your business is well-balanced and profitable is Earning Per Click (EPC).
But what does EPC really mean? Let me quote from TUNE.com which says: Earnings per click is the be-all-end-all performance metric to affiliates. EPC, as a very exclusive criterion, represents the average for every click to an affiliate link. You should divide the affiliate?s commission with a number of clicks on promotional material. The number for EPC will be earned by multiplying the affiliate?s commission with a number of clicks with 100.
Another criterion as important as EPC is Conversion Rates (CR). Nielsen Norman Group defines CR as the percentage of users who take the desired action. Let me give you an example, let say 100 people checked your website today. 20 out of these 100 people bought at least one item from your website. So, the conversion rate for your website would be 20 percent. By knowing EPC and CR you are going to be relieved that everything is OK with respect to the real profit you are making!
You should also ask your account manager about the offer?s popularity and whether or not it?s competitive. If it is, then while your payout may be high, the frequency will be low.
- Mobile Matters
Some people are so used to looking at their mobile screens and scrolling up and down in any situation! So why ignoring this potential? Please! Optimize your campaign so that everybody with any kind of device could access it! Be also aware of technical issues since running a campaign on a computer and mobile could be different.
- Keep Yourself Updated
You may start advertising a company?s product and then wonder why no one believes you and buys something from your website or blog. This is because people would clearly feel the truth behind your words when you are trying to cover it up by flashy and exaggerated headlines. Instead, you must try to take yourself as one of the members of a company. You should keep monitoring their activities and new products and trying to highlight their inventions.
Instead of trying to sell an idea, you should encourage them to see the dedication and effort made by the company to come up with new and better products. When you upgrade your strategies to not lag behind in the race, the company starts getting visibility. This is more like a mutual way, having benefits for both you and the company you are advertising for.
- Practice Patience
Rome wasn?t built in a day! You should be patient, otherwise, you will make decisions hurriedly. There are actually many approaches that you can follow to earn money for years.
You can warrant lifetime payouts by specific affiliate programs. You just need to keep referral links active on your earlier posts. It this way you can earn money for years. In addition, when a visitor is referred to your advertiser?s site, you may continue earning your commission even if that visitor doesn?t visit your site.
So, we tried to highlight what it takes for you to become a master of Affiliate marketing. As was mentioned before, this is a passive earning totally different from ordinal ways of making money and that is why it?s some unique. Consistency, relevancy as well as patience are key players in the scene.
The essence of affiliate marketing will promote people to work hard today and enjoy tomorrow. If all major elements necessary of affiliate marketing are in place, you will taste the result in the upcoming future. So, let me say it again! The room wasn?t built in a day.
The significance of content in your marketing strategy was also reviewed in the essay. No matter how technical and sound the appearance of your website or blog is, the content will catch the visitors? eyes first. That is why we named it as the first priority in affiliate marketing. Use affiliate ads to enhance the value of your content and platform instead of giving your content in to cater to the requirements of affiliate programs.